Established as one of Sacramento’s preferred new development marketing consultants focusing on the City’s core, Mollie Nelson offers her experience and resources to help successfully plan, execute and maintain creative marketing strategies that make her clients’ properties some of the most successful residential projects in the Midtown and Downtown neighborhoods.
From pre-development to sell-out/lease-up, Mollie Nelson can be retained on a consulting basis for all stages of new development.
- Fulcrum Property
- Heller Pacific
- Gai Kirkegaard Construction
- Vrilakas Architects
- Cordano Company
- Urban Elements
- The Elliott Building: 18 lofts with true open living featuring dramatic interiors, skyline views and expansive terraces (on select units) with award winning restaurants downstairs.
- O1 Lofts: 14 light-filled lofts boast open plans with expansive windows, exciting interiors and balconies (on most lofts), sitting above popular coffee and restaurants.
- 1600H: 44 studio, 1 and 2 bedroom loft-like units featuring with concrete flooring, exposed beams and high ceilings.
- F65: 8 lofts with two levels of living space and soaring ceilings, an entire wall of windows and a balcony coupled with forward-thinking design.
- Habitat: 4 boutique apartment buildings, 96 units total, in West Sacramento’s The Bridge District featuring studios, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments.
- 980 Central: 50 modern apartments in West Sacramento’s Bridge District featuring micro studios, studios, junior 1 bedrooms, 1 bedrooms, 1 bedroom lofts and 2 bedroom townhomes.
- The Carlaw: Coming Summer 2019 – 26 luxury apartments for rent in a rehabbed historical property on the vibrant R Street Corridor, studio, 1 and 2 bedrooms, many with spacious outdoor decks.
- The Didion: Coming to Midtown (24th & J Streets) in 2019 – 12 residential for-sale condominium units featuring 1 bedroom, 1 bath and spacious balconies.
- The Nest: Coming to Midtown (28th & U Streets) in 2020 – 8 residential for-sale townhomes plus 4 live-work units for rent. Townhomes are 812 sf and feature a 1 bedroom, 1 bath over open living, kitchen, dining room.
- The Sutter Triangle: Coming to East Sacramento in 2020 – 11 residential for-sale condominiums ranging from 412 – 1,252 sf. These studios, 1 and 2 bedrooms reside next/above to 3 retail spaces.
- The Foundry: Coming to The Bridge District in 2019 – 69 apartments for rent, a mix of studios and 1 bedrooms, many with views of the City skyline, the Barn and the Sacramento River.
- The Rō: Coming to The Bridge District in 2020 – 19 modern row homes for sale, 1,600 – 1,700 sf, 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths with flex space, small front patio and balcony off kitchen/living space and 2 car garages.
- Sutter Brownstones: 28 homes for sale in Midtown Sacramento
- The Park Moderns: 32 homes for sale in West Sacramento’s The Bridge District
- 1813 Capitol: 4 lofts for sale in Midtown’s Handle District
- The Broadway Triangle: 10 apartments for rent in North Oak Park
- Moderns on Eames Walk: 21 homes for sale in West Sacramento’s The Bridge District