Established as one of Sacramento’s preferred new development marketing consultants focusing on the City’s core, Mollie Nelson offers her experience and resources to help successfully plan, execute and maintain creative marketing strategies that make her clients’ properties some of the most successful residential projects in the Midtown and Downtown neighborhoods.
From pre-development to sell-out/lease-up, Mollie Nelson can be retained on a consulting basis for all stages of new development.
- Fulcrum Property
- Heller Pacific
- Young Clifford, LLC
- Gai Kirkegaard Construction
- Vrilakas Architects
- Cordano Company
- The Elliott Building: 18 lofts with true open living featuring dramatic interiors, skyline views and expansive terraces (on select units) with award winning restaurants downstairs.
- O1 Lofts: 14 light-filled lofts boast open plans with expansive windows, exciting interiors and balconies (on most lofts), sitting above coffee, pizza, sushi and Chinese (no cooking required!)
- 1600H: 44 studio, 1 and 2 bedroom loft-like units featuring with concrete flooring, exposed beams and high ceilings.
- F65: 8 lofts with two levels of living space and soaring ceilings, an entire wall of windows and a balcony coupled with forward-thinking design.
- Habitat: 4 boutique apartment buildings,96 units total, in West Sacramento’s The Bridge District featuring studios, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Moderns on Eames Walk: 21 homes for sale in West Sacramento’s The Bridge District
- 1024 R Street: Coming soon – 26 luxury apartments in the former New Helvetia Theater on the vibrant R Street Corridor, studio, 1 and 2 bedrooms, many with spacious outdoor decks.
- 980 Central: 50 modern apartments coming to West Sacramento’s Bridge District in Fall/Winter 2018.
- Sutter Brownstones: 28 homes for sale in Midtown Sacramento
- The Park Moderns: 32 homes for sale in West Sacramento’s The Bridge District
- 1813 Capitol: 4 luxury lofts for sale in Midtown’s Handle District
- The Broadway Triangle: 10 modern apartments for rent in North Oak Park’s latest development offering 2-3 bedroom units with private balconies.